Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sewing Summit




So, quick update on what is going on with me- Moved cross country. We are back in Utah and after moving, I had a week to set up house and get the kids registered for school. Fun!

So, weeks later, I was finally able to set up my sewing room. It's in the unfinished basement. Maybe one day I will get pictures of my space.


Anyway, while cruising some of my favorite blogs about a week and a half ago, I found out about The Sewing Summit.

Of course, I had to go! I was only able to go for one day, but that was still wonderful! I met so many great people and learned so much! I actually decided to update my blog!



I just want to thank Amy and Erin for their hard work in putting the Summit together!


And the teachers were wonderful-



Dana of the Old Red Barn Co. taught about blogging and social media. I got lots of great information from her. And met lots of people from Utah County! So many sewers right in my neighborhood! Yahoo!!! (Note to Dana- sorry for the terrible photo, I hadn't yet taken the photo class. :)

I also took a photography class from Vanessa Christenson of V and Co. I don't have a photo of her because after looking at all her great photos- I was too intimidated.

And then I got to take my last two classes from the wonderful Gertie of Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing!

She is truly wonderful and a really great teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment