Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy Mail Day!!

Today, I really love my postman!! Not only did I get my Colette Pattern order,

I also got my Amazon order!

I am so excited!! Now I have my Clover pattern for the sew along and the lovely Jasmine pattern to go with it! Can't wait to sew them up!

I also got "Wendy Knits Lace" by Wendy Johnson. No, I don't knit. Well, I learned as a child, but that was long ago. But, the projects in this book make me want to learn again! Hopefully I will have some success with this book.


Second book is "Handbag Designer 101" by Emily Blumenthal. I am also not a handbag designer, but have always wanted to learn and this book has some great ideas and resources that would be great for all sorts of projects. Plus, I have extra fabric from my raincoat that has been screaming to be made into a matching tote.


And last, but certainly not least, "Patternmaking for a Perfect Fit" by Steffani Lincecum. I love pattern drafting and I love the idea of being able to copy your favorite pieces! Can't wait to try some of the ideas from the book.


Lots of new sewing stuff for me!! I think I will be busy for a while! How about you? Any new sewing purchases that have you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment